Golf BC means golfing the best of Canada. The golf courses of Whistler, Vancouver, Okanagan and Victoria represent the best golf in Canada.
Kelowna has emerged as Canada’s newest golf option. Offering a whopping 101,382 yards of golf heaven, it is a premier Canadian golf location!
Fairways framed by distant Rocky Mountain peaks; greens edged by glacier-fed lakes & tall evergreens.
With over 650 courses,Ontario is one of North America’s most concentrated golf regions.
BC Golf Canada Golf vacations
2 Hours from Banff!
The Canadian Clubhouse Pro
John Wallington has traveled extensively throughout Canada and has played golf in every province. As a former golf instructor for three different courses, John knows the ins and outs of the game. Read up on his golf course reviews, course recommendations, and the perfect golf destinations.
If you want to experience the most memorable holiday of your life, take a Canadian Rockies golf vacation. This Canadian golf vacation could be for you. Read on with our feature of Golf in the Canadian Rockies. The Canadian Rockies is amongst the top natural wonders of the world. It is internationally renowned for the … read full article
Nestled beside the pure and cobalt waters of the 80-mile Okanagan Lake, the Okanagan Valley is perhaps Canada’s sunniest spot for a relaxing golf vacation. This scenic mountain valley has one of the longest golfing seasons in Canada. The Okanagan Valley is indeed blessed with a mild, almost Mediterranean climate. It has temperate spring and … read full article
This article presents a fantastic setting for Golf in the Rockies: Golf Canada’s West The Whistler. The Whistler is blessed with such a natural beauty. Even a mini game of golf would surely blow your mind here. Featuring snow-capped mountains towering over mountain lakes that shimmer with delight, this pristine natural beauty is really a … read full article
Canadian Golf Perspectives
The Weekend Golf Trip
Read feature articles of his experiences, reviews and exploits around Western Canadian golf courses.
WHISTLER, British Columbia — This BC, Canada treasure is one of the best places on earth for golfers with a skiing problem. So do yourself a favor and immediately book your Canadian golf vacation to Whistler in order to spend an afternoon golfing at the well-maintained Chateau Whistler Golf Club, after you hit the slopes … read full article
WHISTLER, BRITISH COLUMBIA – Fred Couples famously exclaimed in 1998 that Whistler, BC was the greatest place to play a round of golf. The increasing number of people that book golf packages, sometimes in unison with ski packages, to Canada’s best golf courses in Whistler know what he was referring to while making Whistler one … read full article
WHISTLER, BRITISH COLUMBIA – Book a golf package to play one of the spectacular golf courses in the beautiful setting of Whistler, British Columbia, and be sure to pick up a few tips at the Practice and Learning Center at the Chateau Whistler Golf Club. “The Chateau Whistler Golf Club is one of the premier … read full article
Inside Canada Golf
The Best Golf Courses of Ontario
- Great Budget Golf Courses in Ontario, Canada
- Canada’s Northern Ontario is a Great Golf Destination
- Muskoka’s Taboo Golf Resort and Spa – Great Golf in Ontario’s Resort Community near Toronto, Canada
- Canada’s Beautiful Golf Courses Found in Toronto, Ontario and the Niagara Peninsula
- Excellent Courses for Golf Vacations in Ontario, Canada
Alberta's Finest Golf Courses
Golfing in BC...Bold Landscapes
- Trickle Creek Golf Course – Kimberley, BC, Canada
- St. Eugene Mission Golf Resort – Cranbrook, BC, Canada
- Greywolf Panorama Mountain Village – Panorama, BC, Canada
- Eagle Ranch Golf Course – Invermere, BC, Canada
- Canadian Rockies British Columbia Golf Courses – BC, Canada
Quebec's Most Popular Courses
- Play the Top Golf Courses in Quebec, Canada
- Fairmont the Queen Elizabeth in Quebec, Canada
- Golf the Fairmont Le Chateau Montebello in Quebec, Canada
- Fairmont Le Manoir Richelieu’s Golf Course is Famous in Quebec, Canada
- Quebec – A Golf Vacation Hot Spot in Canada